As I waited for the mortar and grout to set on the counter, I continued working on the doors and drawer facings. I had these wood knobs, and used a little metallic spray paint and some shellac to make the door knobs.
(Taking a break to add the grout.)
Putting the doors together. I did not make the cuts 45% because I wanted a “farmhouse” kind of look.
I used a table saw to cut out the back so that could glue in beadboard. I did not use the dame kind that went on the walls, instead this kind is wood that snaps together, so it was double the thickness.
I punted a bit here because I really did not know how i wanted to do this. I glued on backing board on top of the back (and used a lot of clamps to make sure it stuck!).
Next…putting in the sinks and plumbing…